≡ Menu

Potty Training

The Potty Race

Potty training is going pretty good with Little Man. He has #1 down pat and tells me when he has to go with 90% accuracy. As for the other 10%? Well, 5% of the time he waits until he can't hold it another minute. He starts crying and jumping up and down like he has… Read More

{ 13 comments }

Potty Training Boot Camp: Week 1

My husband has a lot of leave built up and he decided to take two weeks off from work. Of course, I had no complaints. I enjoy spending time with my husband and every moment together is precious, especially when we have to deal with deployment rotations. Since my husband was going to be home… Read More

{ 8 comments }

Potty Training is for Geniuses

I’m STILL trying to potty train my son. Potty training adventures started back at the end of January with A Morning Surprise. Ever since that faithful day, I’ve been trying to get my son to understand that Big Boys boo-boo in the potty and not in their diapers or pull-ups. I talked to a friend… Read More

{ 24 comments }

A Morning Surprise…

It was a beautiful morning. The sun shined beautifully into our bedroom. And the whining of our two-year-old son got my husband out of bed. “I’ll go check on him,” my husband said. A few seconds later, I heard my husband yelling for me, saying, “Oh. My. God. You won’t believe this! Come here!” Now… Read More

{ 87 comments }