Dear Hubby and I finished the Bible in 90 Days reading plan this weekend. Completing this plan was no easy feat. The number of chapters to read ranged anywhere from 10-18 chapters per day!
I must admit that I struggled with getting behind sometimes. But with my husband’s support and encouragement, I was able to press forward and finish on Day 90. Reading the entire Bible in such a short period of time actually helped me to understand it a little bit better because everything was in recent memory. Dear Hubby and I enjoyed having evening discussions about what we read for the day. I strongly recommend this Bible reading program for all Christians to try at least once.
Are you up for the challenge?
Here are some tips for success:
- Download the Bible app on your mobile device. Here’s the link. This will give you a chance to read some of your chapters while you are out and about with spare time.
- Set reading boundaries. Decide to do your daily readings before you take part in social media or any other form of entertainment. Designate a certain time for your readings.
- Don’t get behind! If you do, it’s going to be hard to catch up. The good thing is that the program gives you two free catch up days that are strategically placed in the reading plan.
- Get a reading partner! My husband was a great support for me and kept me motivated to finish.
- Utilize the audio portion of this app. That way, you can listen while you are driving in your car or doing housework.
Dear Hubby and I are going to do the Chronological Bible Reading Plan next and we’re looking forward to it!
Have you ever done a Bible Reading Plan?
If so, what was it?
Did you enjoy it?