Faith Deployed … Again

Faith Deployed...Again

Some books have such a huge impact that a sequel is not only desired, but necessary. That’s definitely true for the book, Faith Deployed by Jocelyn Green.

Faith Deployed is a wonderful book full of encouragement for military wives. I did a review on it back in December 2009. Faith Deployed includes inspirational devotions written by military wives from every branch of service. This book was a huge blessing to me when my husband was deployed last year.

Because of the success of Faith Deployed, a sequel will be coming out this August 2011, just in time for the 10th commemoration of September 11, 2001!

The sequel is called, Faith Deployed … Again and will contain devotions from over 25 military wives. There even is a section written for and by Blue Star Moms, which is a new addition to the book series. In case you were wondering, a Blue Star Mom is a mother who has a son or daughter serving in the military.

And guess what else?

I’ve been blessed to be able to contribute to this wonderful sequel! I wrote four devotions for Faith Deployed … Again and I’m so thankful to Jocelyn Green for the opportunity.

Click here to get more information about Faith Deployed … Again and to read about the other contributing writers.

• Jessica February 8, 2011, 9:23 PM

I can not wait till August! I loved Faith Deployed so I know this will be great. Congrats to Jocelyn and to you for being a contributor. That is awesome! =)
    Jessica recently posted..Know What Else Makes Me Smile

• Candace @Army Wives' Lives February 6, 2011, 10:26 PM

Congratulations on having your contributions in this book–sounds wonderful! And thank you for stopping by the Military Monday Family Linky Carnival last week–hope to see you again tomorrow!
    Candace @Army Wives’ Lives recently posted..Military Monday Family Blogger Linky – Cold Enough For ‘Ya Edition

• Donna Perugini February 3, 2011, 1:45 PM

Congratulations on being a contributer! What an exciting time for you. Looking to the day that you can put out your own book!
    Donna Perugini recently posted..Super Bowl 2011 and Child Sex Trafficking

• Tonya February 3, 2011, 5:00 PM

Thanks Donna! It’s my goal to finish a manuscript this year. With God’s help, I’ll be able to do it. 🙂

• Amber February 3, 2011, 9:53 AM

Sounds like a great book. I have quite a few military neighbors, two of which will be deploying in the very near future. The wives are friends of mine.
    Where would one find this book. Is it something I could find on Amazon. com?

• Tonya February 3, 2011, 4:59 PM

Hi Amber,

You can buy Faith Deployed on Amazon.com, but you can find it cheaper at Jocelyn Green’s faithdeployed.com website, which links you to: http://www.cutteragent.com/faithdeployed.html to purchase the book. Right now, it’s listing for $7.95. I know this book will be a blessing to your neighbors! There also is a free bible study for the book that you can download.

Faith Deployed…Again will be available for purchase in August 2011. I’ll keep you posted!

• Kennisha Hill February 2, 2011, 11:18 PM

Congratulations to Jocelyn Green and to you Tonya for being a part of this book! I know it will really bless many. Although I’m not a military wife, I look forward to reading it and supporting this ministry!

Blessings sis,
    Kennisha
    Kennisha Hill recently posted..Welcome!!!

• Tonya February 3, 2011, 4:47 PM