Fun in the Snow!

My son and I had a wonderful Christmas break. I already told you about the success of the child leash safety harness.

But we had an unexpected surprise…

During the break, my son actually got to play in the snow for the first time! He thoroughly enjoyed it. I must say that I did too! It was my first time playing in snow in over six years!

At first, my son was kind of apprehensive about touching the snow. He wasn’t quite sure what it was and all he knew was that it was really cold!

The snow soon became a chalkboard and we wrote alphabets in the snow with a stick.

He eventually became comfortable enough with it to throw snowballs and help make a snowman!

When is the last time you got to play in the snow?

• Kathryn January 6, 2010, 12:39 PM

Aww looks like he had a blast!

• Sam January 6, 2010, 9:17 AM

Hi there. Looks like he got over his aprehensions alright. You have a beautiful son, lucky lady. wonderful blog. Thank you so much for stopping in on me at samwich365.com. I am flattered that you took the time and am now your loyal follower. come again soon and stay in touch.

• Amber January 5, 2010, 9:32 PM

Snow is so much fun, as long as you keep it out of your boots!

The snowman is great. Looks like the little guy had lots of fun!

My little ones have had snow to play in off and on now since October. They LOVE the snow.

amber

• JDaniel4's Mom January 5, 2010, 8:17 PM

We would love snow in South Carolina. Just north of us all the school are opening late due to snow.

Stopping by from SITS!

• quietspirit January 5, 2010, 5:52 PM

We live in Indiana. We get it every winter. We will gladly share it with other areas of the country. 😉

The weather forecasters have predicted up to six inches for us at the end of the week.

• Julie the Army Wife January 5, 2010, 2:17 PM

How fun! I grew up in CA so snow was always a treat. Now we get so much it doesn't feel like it anymore. But my boys always love to play in it 🙂