Today, I want to take some time to just be thankful.
Being thankful changes your whole perspective.
I have so much to be thankful for. Let me share some of my blessings with you!
- I’m thankful that God loves me unconditionally.
- I’m thankful for a wonderful husband, who happens to be my best friend.
- I’m thankful for a loving son that God blessed me with as a gift and reward.
- I’m thankful that I’m able to stay at home with our son and take care of him. So many people tell me that they wish they could stay at home with their children too.
- I’m thankful that God blessed my family to get out of significant debt. We are well on our way to being debt free.
- I’m thankful that you stopped by today and I pray that you and your household will be blessed!
There is so much more that I’m thankful for, but it would take more blog space and time than I can commit. God is just awesome like that!
I encourage you to be thankful versus ungrateful on today. Look at the brighter side of things and realize that things could have been a lot worse. No matter what state you are in, there is still something to be thankful for.
Have a blessed day!
3 Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.